Receptionist til 25hours hotels Copenhagen
FRONT OFFICE AGENT [m/f/d]
Knowledge meets passion at the 25hours Hotel in Copenhagen, the former university building. Every corner of the hotel reminisces it’s history, and together with us, you will be shaping it’s future. Right in the heart of the city, we can offer you a job with guaranteed fun and a great deal of variety.
We are a young team and we love our friendly, informal culture. Work colleagues become friends here. From check-in to “See you again” our amazing team at the 25hours Hotel “Indre By” reception ensures that guests are happy from they arrive till they leave.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office.
You’ll be making our hotel something special
- At the reception, you’ll make sure that guests aren’t just content, but enthusiastic
- You’ll always keep your cool – even when all the guests turn up to check in at the same time
- You’ll get everything ready for the shift, and round it off with the Front Office fully cleaned up
- Your experience and personality add that certain extra something ...
- You’ve completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some professional experience and speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests
- On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
What we offer:
Staff who’ve got that something extra get something extra too.
- Get to know all the other 25hours Hotels and stay in them free for up to ten nights a year as a member of staff!
- Save when you visit our restaurants and bars!
- And much more than this ...
Would you like to join and be part of setting the scene for our 25hours team?
Then send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Flambart, F&B manager email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.