This is the Level 1 Award in Sake from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust).
The course consists of 1 day of teaching including the exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- The purpose of the main ingredients of sake.
- The main production steps used to make sake of sake production.
- The principal categories and grades of sake as well as some speciality styles.
- The processes and principles involved in the storage and service of sake.
- An introduction to sake tasting following the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake®
The exam consist of a 30-question multiple-choice test at the end of the day. It takes 70% correct answers to pass the exam.
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
We offer this course at a very reasonable and competitive price at 2.200,00 dkr. This covers the WSET Level 3 Study pack, all sake tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Where and when:
All classes will be at our premises at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, Vigerslev Allé 18, 2500 Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 5.00pm.
The course will take place on the following dates:
- The course fee must be payed no later than four weeks before the first course day.
- Registration of the student is not final before payment has been made.
- Cancellation of registration later than four weeks before course start is not possible, and the full course fee will be charged.
- In the case of too few students we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Questions regarding the content and organization of the course: Thomas Ilkjær, firstname.lastname@example.org or 6146 7401.
Questions regarding registration and payment: Connie H. Lyholmer, email@example.com or 33 86 22 36.