This is the Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of three days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Factors affecting the style of wine
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- The most important wine areas in the world and their grape varieties
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how they are made
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
We offer this course at a very reasonable and competitive price at 6.500 kr. This covers the WSET Level 2 Study pack, all wines tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Where and when:
All classes will be at our premises at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, Vigerslev Alle 18, 2500 Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 17pm.
The course will take place on the following dates:
New dates in 2019 will come soon
- The course fee must be payed no later than three weeks before the first course day.
- Registration of the student is not final before payment has been made.
- In the case of too few students we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Questions regarding the content and organization of the course: Thomas Ilkjær, firstname.lastname@example.org or 6146 7401.
Questions regarding registration and payment: Jannie Kjær-Madsen, email@example.com or 33 86 22 14.