This is the Level 3 Award in Sake from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust).
The course consists of 2½ days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Review of sake brewing
- An introduction to sake tasting
- Rice cultivation
- Regionality and styles of sake
- Sake trade organisations, sales and exports
- Speciality styles of sake
- Storage and service of sake
- Tasting and describing sake
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
We offer this course at a very reasonable and competitive price at 7.500,00 dkr. This covers the WSET Level 3 Study pack, all sake tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Where and when:
All classes will be at our premises at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, Vigerslev Allé 18, 2500 Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 5.00pm.
The course will take place on the following dates:
|February course has been cancelled|
- The course fee must be payed no later than three weeks before the first course day.
- Registration of the student is not final before payment has been made.
- Cancellation of registration later than 3 weeks before course start is not possible, and the full course fee will be charged.
- In the case of too few students we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Questions regarding the content and organization of the course: Thomas Ilkjær, email@example.com or 6146 7401.
Questions regarding registration and payment: Connie H. Lyholmer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 33 86 22 36.