This is the Level 3 Award in Wines from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of five days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Viticulture and vinification
- Factors affecting the style, quality and price of wine
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- All major wine countries and wine areas in the world
- Special types of wine like sparkling wine and fortified wine
- Exam practice
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
We offer this course at a very reasonable and competitive price at 11.500 kr. This covers the WSET Level 3 Study pack, all wines tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Where and when:
All classes will be at our premises at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, Vigerslev Allé 18, 2500 Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 5.00pm.
- The course fee must be payed no later than three weeks before the first course day.
- Registration of the student is not final before payment has been made.
- Cancellation of registration later than 3 weeks before course start is not possible, and the full course fee will be charged.
- In the case of too few students we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Questions regarding the content and organization of the course: Thomas Ilkjær, email@example.com or 6146 7401.
Questions regarding registration and payment: Connie H. Lyholmer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 33 86 22 36.