Seize the incredible opportunity to work for Disney Cruise Line !
Embark on your Career, Navigate your Future !
Disney Cruise Line, the leader in High Standard family cruising, is known for providing guests with world-class incredible vacation experience while offering Crew Members with outstanding Career Opportunities.
This luxurious company is designed for a family clientele who wants to discover new landscapes while experiencing an incredibly high quality of service.
With iaries all around the world, working on Disney Cruise Line will give you an unforgettable personal experience and also give you the chance to discover the most enticing destinations worldwide. Every year, many professionals from the Hotel & Catering business seize the incredible opportunity to work on a Disney Cruise ship.
More than giving you an amazing personal experience, working on such a luxury cruise line gives you excellent professional skills and knowledge in a unique environment.
As an Assistant Dining Room Server you will :
- Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay
- Organise and coordinate dinner service for 16-22 guests in the dining room, with 2 dinner seatings per night
- Provide exceptional service to the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events
- Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests
- Work with 975 Crew Members of over 80 nationalities, including 50 in the Dining Room alone
- Receive an interesting compensation package (Attractive Salary system bases on tips and gratuities and medical care provided during the whole duration of the contract)
- Food and accommodation are provided (Shared Cabin, including phone, TV/DVD player, wireless Internet, personal lockable storage space and beverage cooler)
Crew privileges include complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more
To apply, candidates must :
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Speak English fluently.
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in the position they are applying for (ship experience is a plus).
The wage does depend on the position and contracts last between 4 to 6 months (they are renewable, as Disney Cruise Line is looking for candidates that could go for a long-term commitment).
The number of hours per week does also depend on the position but is around 70.
To Apply :
https://en.internationalservices.fr/candidature.php?programme=21 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disney Cruise Line is also looking for:
- Gelato Chef
- Chefs de Cuisine
- Servers for Palo (Italian Gourmet Restaurant)
- Island Lifeguards
EURES står for European Employment Service og er et tilbud til alle EU-borgere, der ønsker at arbejde i et andet EU/EØS-land. Her finder du job i udlandet og information om jobsøgning i udlandet.