The family-owned Celtic Ross Hotel, a “Good Food Ireland” accredited hotel, prides itself on providing a high level of service to our guests. An opportunity has become available in our hotel for a breakfast chef. If you are a highly motivated and talented individual who wishes to progress your career please contact us.
- Five mornings per week from 7am – 3pm
- Experience in a busy hotel kitchen.
- Prepare mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Prepare, cook and present food to hotel standards to include staff meals.
- Prepare all dishes as instructed by the Head Chef & Sous Chef.
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- To work in a clean an organized environment.
- Supervise assistant chefs and assist in their training.
- Control the security of company stock and property.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that all guest requests are attended to efficiently.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of health and safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc (including correct recording of all temperatures and that all necessary food samples are taken).
- To adhere to the instructions of the Head Chef & Sous Chef
- To comply with any and all reasonable requests of the Head Chef, supervisors and management.
This role offers a competitive salary and the scope to personalise and expand the role. Staff accomodation avaliable.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to, Celtic Ross Hotel, HR Department, Rosscarbery, Co. Cork or email email@example.com