The family-owned Celtic Ross Hotel, a “Good Food Ireland” accredited hotel, prides itself on providing a high level of service to our guests. An opportunity has become available in our hotel for a chef trainee. If you are a highly motivated and talented individual who wishes to progress your career please contact us.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for food and customer service
- Be innovative with menus and have a flair for impressive food presentation
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure whilst motivating his/her team.
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the senior chefs.
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in situ.
- Supporting the head chef with stock taking as required.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your section.
- Maintain hygiene & safe working practices.
- Work collaboratively with the current team of 10 chefs.
- Be available for lunch and dinner preparation and service.
- Maintain daily HACCP records.
This role offers a competitive salary and the scope to personalise and expand the role. Staff accomodation and meals will be provided.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to, Celtic Ross Hotel, HR Department, Rosscarbery, Co. Cork or email firstname.lastname@example.org