Our collaborator is a well-known design hotels chain in whole Spain. The hotel has a perfect location in the centre of each city and their resorts are located next to the sea. All the rooms are luxurious and fully equipped. The hotel chain is now looking for interns for different positions like the reception, marketing / communications, business administration, PR, reservations and rooms division. During this internship you will learn a lot of new skills about organization, responsibility and the general hospitality sector. The working environment is international, so you will be able to improve your language skills.
Reception and Customer relationship management
– Develop customer service policies and procedures
– Handle face-to- face enquiries from customers
– Checking guests in and out
– Basic concierge assistance
– Planning and organizing group arrivals
– Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel
– Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
– Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
– Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
– Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
– Spanish would be an advantage
– Duration minimum 2 months
– Accommodation and meals.
– 300€ monthly.
To apply please send your cv with your availability to INFO@SPAIN-INTERNSHIP.COM
Interesseret? Så kontakt Hotel- og Restaurantskolens internationale koordinator på telefon 41566336 eller mail email@example.com