Har du bestået dit grundforløb? og kunne du tænke dig at arbejde i Londons pulserende storby på et stort og eksklusivt hotel? Så læs nedenstående. Kontaktinformantion findes nederst i jobbeskrivelsen.
We are currently looking for a passionate Kitchen Intern, to join our Kitchen Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team for 6 or 12 months, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and during your internship as a Kitchen Intern you will:
• Experience a 5 red star hotel environment and all the skills and challenges associated with it.
• Learn how to prepare and cook quality ingredients ensuring the best possible results are achieved.
• Learn and develop a variety of styles of cuisines and volumes i.e intimate Valentine’s dinner for two to a gala dinner for 500 guests.
• Learn about time management and work to achieve deadlines and goals.
• Work as an individual and as a part of a team within a multicultural environment.
• Continuously challenge yourself to improve and build upon the skills that you learnt.
• Join our taskforces to contribute in a working group whom enriches the journey of our people and our guests.
• Become a member of our taskforces and/or committees.
As a Kitchen Intern, you will be required to work 40 hours per week, on a shift rota.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Kitchen Intern will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
Se hotellet her: https://www.landmarklondon.co.uk/
Opstart: snarest muligt
Varighed: 6-12 måneder
Betalt Praktikophold ( ej bolig)
Interesseret? kontakt HRS internationale koordinator Christina Cumings på firstname.lastname@example.org