We are looking for our next hard-working apprentice who is eager to learn the skills of becoming a trained Waiter who is ready to take on all the tasks in a restaurant in a hectic but organized environment. To be successful as a waiter you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding waiter should be able to follow all instructions and offer the guests an outstanding experience from the moment they call to book a table to the moment they leave the premises.
You will join a small but experienced team of restaurant staff who will become your role models in your daily training and understanding of this role. We put an honor in creating a restaurant experience where all guests wish to come back and enjoy the amazing service being executed in our restaurant and bar. You will be our apprentice, but we will also make sure you are a part of our daily responsibilities so that we can help you become the waiter you dream of.
Areas of Responsibility
• Receiving and entering booking reservations by phone and email
• Prepare restaurant set up according to reservations, groups and events
• Sell, upsell and serve wine and other alcoholic beverages
• Prepare daily routines such as table setup, updating menu, polish glasses etc
• Take orders, enter in POS system and take payments
• Serve during breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Assist bartenders during busy times with making cold and hot beverages
• Assist all guests entering the building, no matter purpose of their visit
• Assist Managers with creating events, group bookings, ordering and organizing stock
• Being involved in daily briefings with all colleagues from restaurant, bar and hotel
• Making sure all food which is send out from kitchen is up to standard
• Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that surfaces are properly sanitized
• Motivated and eager to learn and have natural interest in service, food and beverages
• The ability to stand for extended periods and work under pressure
• Effective communication skills
Guidelines for Application
Start date will be agreed upon by apprentice and Restaurant Manager. Work address: Bremerholm 6, 1069 Copenhagen K. Please send your CV with a picture and a short resume attached to General Manager Pardis Kaskin; firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for sending us your application is 1st of June 2021.