We are looking for Chefs to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our guests during breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner service.
The Chefs we are looking for must be experienced and able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. We are looking for a colleague who wants to work in a small but experienced team, but also someone who can smile during hectic times. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you and your colleagues will prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests throughout the property and make them return for more.
Areas of Responsibility
• Be the face of our kitchen as all guests can see you work your magic through the window
• Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment such as knives, pans etc
• Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
• Cook food and prepare in a timely manner for both restaurant, hotel and bar guests
• Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
• Inform front of house staff about daily specials, events etc.
• Ensure high-quality dishes and appealing plate presentation
• Supervise chefs apprentice and assist as needed
• Slightly modify recipes to meet guests’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
• Monitor food stock and place orders
• Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
• Proven work experience as a Chef
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
• Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
• Leadership skills & excellent time management abilities
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
• Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
• Familiarity with sanitation regulations
• Culinary school diploma preferred
Guidelines for Application
Start date will be between May 15th and June 1st. Work address: Bremerholm 6, 1069 Copenhagen K. Please send your CV with a picture and a short resume attached to General Manager Pardis Kaskin; email@example.com. Deadline for sending us your application is 11th of May 2021.