WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (english)
This is the Level 3 Award in Wines from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of five days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Viticulture and vinification
- Factors affecting the style, quality and price of wine
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- All major wine countries and wine areas in the world
- Special types of wine like sparkling wine and fortified wine
- Exam practice
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
Read more about registration as well as terms and conditions for payment at https://vinakademiet.dk/tilmelding/.