WSET Level 3 Award in Wines (english)
This is the Level 3 Award in Wines from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of five days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Viticulture and vinification
- Factors affecting the style, quality and price of wine
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- All major wine countries and wine areas in the world
- Special types of wine like sparkling wine and fortified wine
- Exam practice
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.