WSET Level 2 Award in Wines (english)
This is the Level 2 Award in Wines from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of three days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Factors affecting the style and quality of wine: Winemaking and Grape-Growing
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- The most important grape varieties and their most important regions
- The production of sparkling and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The storage and service of wine
This course is provided by Scandinavian Wine Academy – Denmark (Vinakademiet). Read more about details and terms here.