This is the Level 2 Award in Wines from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust). The course consists of three days of teaching and an exam.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Factors affecting the style and quality of wine: Winemaking and Grape-Growing
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- The most important grape varieties and their most important regions
- The production of sparkling and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The storage and service of wine
All study material and all teaching as well as the exam will be in English.
We offer this course at a very reasonable and competitive price at 6.500 kr. This covers the WSET Level 2 Study pack, all wines tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Where and when:
All classes will be at our premises at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, Vigerslev Allé 18, 2500 Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 5.00pm.
The course will take place on the following dates:
|Dates for the course|
- The course fee must be payed no later than three weeks before the first course day.
- Registration of the student is not final before payment has been made.
- Cancellation of registration later than 3 weeks before course start is not possible, and the full course fee will be charged.
- In the case of too few students we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Questions regarding the content and organization of the course: Thomas Ilkjær, email@example.com or 6146 7401.
Questions regarding registration and payment: Connie H. Lyholmer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 33 86 22 36